This course** aims to teach participants how to recognize cardiac and/or respiratory arrest, activate the emergency response system, perform high-quality chest compressions, provide appropriate ventilation, and use an Automatic External Defibrillator. Participants will develop their knowledge and skills to perform quality and effective cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
- To apply high quality CPR in adults, children and infants
- To provide effective ventilation by using a barrier device
- Learn to use an automated external defibrillator (AED)
- To perform CPR with one rescuer and multiple rescuers
- To learn teamwork in CPR with multiple rescuers
- To practice foreign body obstruction (chocking) interventions in adults, children and infants.
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Course